Martes, Enero 7, 2014

First

This is my first post here in my blog, honestly I really have no idea kung ano sasabihin ko and since wala naman akong follower edi kahit ano na lang :)

Well honestly one of the reasons kung bakit ko naisipan i-open ang blog is because I got inspired by my ex-crush hahaha, weird man pakinggan pero yes I was inspired just simply looking at him, happy in love :) I know may pagka-stalker ako sa kanya before kasi I was really interested to him kasi he's so quiet that he looks like he's some kind of 'mysterious' which is true naman, although we never really talked aside from some inquiries about sa mga computer parts but seeing him makes me feel like a high-schooler haha

So ayun nga, after ilang months of not visiting may 'other FB' account I saw his picture together with his girlfriend, looking happy and in love, somehow made me feel inspire. Haha I know it sounds weird kasi sino ba naman mai-inspire makita ang ex-crush nila with his girlfriend pero ako ewan ko, hindi ko mapinpoint what exactly made me feel inspired upon seeing them or maybe the love that I see in their eyes kaya ako na-inspire, OMG I'm so weird na hahaha


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento